Yaa you have read it correctly 😍 ⏩ YOGA FOR COMBATING WITH CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)
But the point is how 😮
From the medical perspective, the person whose immune system is weak is more prone to coronavirus(COVID-19).
so to increase immunity the best way is to do yoga daily
NOW THE POINT IS WHICH TYPE OF YOGA IS EFFECTIVE IN DEFEATING THIS DEADLY CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)
Every YOGA ASANA HAS ITS OWN BENEFITS and helps in providing STRONG IMMUNITY 👊
But here I will compile some yoga poses which directly and indirectly boost your immunity
1.Anulom Vilom pranayama:
- This is the best way to increase immunity and lung capacity.
- Massage the whole body.
- Gives inner strength.
- Relax mind and soul.
- Activates chakra if done sincerely with full focus.
- Make your body glow.
- Increase attraction to a tremendous level.
- Boost in willpower.
- This yoga practice not only increases your immunity but also makes your forehead glow like a bulb.
- Gives all benefits you get from running.
- massage your abdomen.
- Make your lungs powerful.
- Boost immunity.
- Holding capacity will increase.
- Massage the upper body.
4.Surya Namaskar(SUN SALVATION):
*This is the way to give your mind and body full relaxation.
*breath holding capacity increase.
*face starts to glow.
*mind becomes sharp and balance.
for more info related to Surya Namaskar(Sun Salvation) click on “PRANAYAMA”
269 total views