Before starting Prana mudra let us explore the meaning of Prana in depth 👇
“PRAN” or “PRANA” is a Sanskrit word which means life force or in simple words life.
INTRODUCTION OF PRANA MUDRA:
“Prana mudra” is the mudra of life and energy which resides inside every human creature on the planet earth.
Some generate this life force energy with the help of meditation or yoga practices but here is a good thing now you can generate nearly the same amount of prana energy with the help of some hand posture.
PRANA MUDRA :
- It can be done anytime and anywhere.
- The yoga mat is not compulsory but if used will result in much better result.
- Can be done while walking or standing.
- No mantra chanting is required but if added will give a huge result.
WHO CAN PRACTICE PRANA MUDRA:
- Any age group person whether he is young, old, or a teenager.
- Who wants fast progress in the spiritual path.
METHOD OF DOING PRANA MUDRA:
1. First, select a place and use your yoga mat for sitting. (this 1 step is not mandatory*)
2. Relax your both hand open and wide while touching your ring finger, pinky finger(last finger) together with the thumb.
3. Now close your eyes and take a deep breath feeling empty inside.
4. Think as lots of energy from the universe is coming inside your body with inhaling and all negative energy is coming out while exhaling.
Please note:You can apply the same hand posture while moving, running, and standing.
BENEFITS OF PRANA MUDRA:
- In this prana mudra 3 element that is Earth, Water and Fire are activated if practiced daily for 25 to 40 minutes.
- Lots of life force energy will flow inside your body.
- Skin becomes flawless and glowing.
- Physical strength will increase tremendously.
- Immunity increases manifold.
- All vitamins related deficiency will go away.
- Fatigue and hunger will slow down.
- Helpful in Eyes related problems.
- You can now control your thirst for a longer period.
- The mind becomes calmer and positive.
- Make you fit and healthy.
- Concentration power increases.
- Reduce Leg pain.
- Helpful in Insomnia.
- Beneficial for diabetic patients.
You can also read: Kubera mudra
441 total views