“Kubera” as the name implies one of the Hindu deity of wealth or god of wealth. Therefore, Kubera Mudra is the mudra for pleasing the god of wealth with performing certain hand posture which not limited to spiritual blessing but also the physical body of the practitioner is blessed with regular practice 😊
KUBERA MUDRA :
- It can be done anytime and anywhere.
- The yoga mat is not compulsory but if used will result in much better result.
- It can be done while walking or standing.
- No mantra chanting is required but if added will give a huge result.
WHO CAN PRACTICE KUBERA MUDRA:
- Any age group person whether he is young, old, or a teenager.
- Who wants fast progress in the spiritual path.
- Who want a blessing from the god of wealth.
TIME DURATION OF KUBERA MUDRA:
There is no limitation to Kubera mudra and it can be performed any time and as many times as you want to practice.
METHOD OF DOING KUBERA MUDRA:
1. First, select a place and use your yoga mat for sitting. (this 1 step is not mandatory*)
2. Relax your both hand open and wide while touching your index finger, middle finger together with the thumb.
3. And roll other two-finger such that it touches the palm.
3. Now close your eyes and take a deep breath feeling empty inside.
4. Imagine your wishes and affirmation while practicing Kubera mudra because the power of imagination is a powerful tool and when it is applied with hand posture it amplifies manifold.
Please note: You can apply the same hand posture while moving, running, and standing.
BENEFITS OF KUBERA MUDRA:
- In this prana mudra 3 element that is Air, Ether and Fire are activated with the daily practice.
- Relax the body completely.
- Help in changing desire into reality. (but you have to hard work for the particular wish to get fulfilled)
- Confidence increases.
- Help in focus and concentration.
- The mind becomes calmer and positive.
- Make you fit and healthy.
- Gives prosperity to the practitioner.
- Help in attracting money.
you can also read: PRANA MUDRA
318 total views