Gyan Mudra as the name suggests is the mudra of knowledge and wisdom. And the person who mediates in the Gyan Mudra gets enlightenment comparably fast.
GYAN MUDRA :
- Gyan Mudra affects the brain.
- First mudra or you can say the soul of every mudra.
- Can be done anytime and anywhere.
- The yoga mat is not compulsory but if used will result in much better result.
- It can be done while walking or standing.
- No mantra chanting is required but if added will give a huge result.
WHO CAN PRACTICE GYAN MUDRA:
- Who wants to control his mind.
- The person who wants to change his personality should practice it daily with some mantra or just mediate in the position.
- Who wants fast progress in the spiritual path.
- who want to leave the negative thoughts completely.
TIME DURATION OF GYAN MUDRA:
There is no limitation to Gyan Mudra and it can be performed at any time and as many times on the will of the practitioner.
METHOD OF DOING GYAN MUDRA:
1. First, select a place and use your yoga mat for sitting. (this 1 step is not mandatory*)
2. Relax your both hand open and wide while joining your index finger with the thumb.
3. And the other three fingers should go straight.
4. Now close your eyes and take a deep breath feeling empty inside.
5. Think as lots of energy from the universe is coming inside your body with inhaling and all negative energy is coming out while exhaling.
- You can apply the same hand posture while moving, running, and standing.
- No time boundation.
- The more you do this mudra the more benefits you will get.
- If this mudra is practiced in padmasana(lotus position) will boost in the progress.
BENEFITS OF GYAN MUDRA:
- Purify the thinking pattern.
- Increase Ojas which results in the glow on the face.
- Balance mind.
- Helpful in the abnormal behavior of the brain.
- Increase focus.
- Anxiety and depression leave your house.
- Beneficial for handling inner fear.
- If practice for long can be used in the removal of any type of addiction.
- Only 15 mins of Gyan mudra result changes in the body aura.
- Sense becomes stronger than before.
- Insomnia will go away.
Additional information about Gyan Mudra:
- Using Prana Mudra after Gyan Mudra gives a tremendous result.
- Heal head pain.
- Helpful in all brain-related problems.
you can also read: KUBERA MUDRA
369 total views