CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) is a family of viruses that are responsible for common cold, severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). On 17th November 2019, a new unique virus was identified and started spreading in central Chinese city Wuhan.
SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) :
3.DIFFICULTY IN HOLDING BREATH
Now the point is who is more vulnerable to CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19) :
1. Elder age or old people.
2. Small children.
3. People with a history of weak immunity.
4. People suffering from diabetes, lung diseases or any other chronic condition are at high risk.
PRECAUTIONS FOR CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19):
- Avoid public gathering.
- Avoid close contact a minimum of 6 feet.
- Washing hand and using 60% alcohol-based sanitizer every time when going out will protect you from COVID-19.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or elbow.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes directly without washing hands.
Last, not the least “STAY AT HOME ” —THIS IS THE BEST WAY WE CAN FIGHT AGAINST THIS DEADLY CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)
For more information click on YOGA FOR CORONAVIRUS(COVID-19)
176 total views