Chinmaya Mudra is the “Mudra of knowledge” and “supreme consciousness”. It comes under adhyatimik mudra chapter.
STEPS USED IN CHINMAYA MUDRA:
1. First, select a place and use your yoga mat for sitting.
2. Relax your both hand open and wide while joining your index finger with the thumb making an automatically a round shape.
3. And the other three fingers will curl into the palm.
4. Now close your eyes and take a deep breath feeling empty inside.
5. Think as lots of energy from the universe is coming inside your body with inhaling and all negative energy is coming out while exhaling.
CHINMAYA MUDRA BENEFITS:
- When pranayama is done with Chinmaya Mudra hand posture it boosts oxygen in the lungs.
- Meditating in this Chinmaya Mudra will take your mind to an empty space.
- The mind becomes more calm and clear in thoughts.
- Helpful for heart patients.
- Remove anxiety.
- A natural remedy for depression and all types of mental problems.
Note: Chinmaya Mudra can be done as long as the yogi or practitioner want
You can also read: Chin mudra
163 total views