Before starting with beads chanting let us first talk about the significance of chanting.
What is chanting?
Chanting is continuously reciting a mantra ( a series of words complied in Sanskrit ) which slowly calms the mind and helps in achieving a stage of meditation.
then the point is when we can chant the mantra in our mind so what’s the importance of the beads (Japa mala)
Japa Mala is an ancient way of tracking a record of a particular matra so as to activate the real power of mantra. According to the Vedic Indian text, 108 beads (Japa Mala) is ideal for performing mantra chanting.
Significance of 108 beads (Japa Mala)
- 108 -this number defines completeness as we have seen people performing 108 sun salutation(Surya Namaskar)
- There is total 108 Upanishad.
- Sun diameter is about 108 times the diameter of the earth.
HOW TO PERFORM MANTRA CHANTING WITH 108 BEADS (Japa Mala)
1. Sit in a comfortable place and use a proper mat as your energy while doing chanting absorbed by the earth if you sit without a mat.
- Decide a place and try to sit at that place regularly for getting fast result otherwise can be done anytime and anywhere.
- Fix a particular time and follow it daily.
- Try doing it in the morning and evening or late at night while sleeping that will energize you with a more positive thought and energy.
BENEFITS OF CHANTING 108 BEADS(Japa Mala) :
120 total views